- / Terms and conditions
Terms and conditionsUpdated: 13 Dec 2018
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Oncoshot and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
2. We Do Not Provide Medical Advice
The information provided by Oncoshot is for educational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You are advised to seek professional diagnosis and treatment for any medical condition. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from a healthcare professional because of something that you may have read on the Site.
Your use of information provided on the Site is at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on the Site or available through any of the provided services are intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the Practice Of Medicine or the Provision of Medical Care. You are strongly advised to discuss information obtained from this website with your healthcare provider before connecting with clinical trial contacts on our Site.
3. Waiver of Responsibility Towards Accuracy of Information About Clinical Trials
Medical knowledge is constantly growing and changing and differences of medical opinion exist even amongst medical authorities. Differences in medical care and clinical practices between geographies are frequently noted as well. You are to bear these differences in mind when accessing information on the Site. If you rely on any of the information provided by the Site, you do so solely at your own risk. In view of these constant advances in medical knowledge and differences of opinion among medical authorities, you are advised to always review information obtained on the Site with your healthcare provider.
Oncoshot utilises both an automated and manual approach towards data modification which may give rise to the possibility of human error despite best efforts. In view of this, users are advised to confirm the validity of information or recommendations on the Site with their health care provider.
Clinical trial matching scores do not reflect the potential therapeutic benefit an intervention may have. They are based on eligibility scoring on the basis of the profile you have provided. Clinical trial matching scores serve the function of identifying trials which may have an improved chance of successful screening when a formal clinical assessment is subsequently conducted by trial institutes or relevant parties responsible for a patient’s enrollment into a clinical trial.
We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any clinical trial at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled clinical trials or your inability to participate in clinical trials or any injury resulting therefrom. Studies presented on the Site may not be approved by the participating medical centre’s institutional review board, may be cancelled, or may not be enrolling patients.
4. Licence To Use Website
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
5. Acceptable Use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
6. Restricted Access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
7. Limited Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website, whether express or implied, and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND THE SERVICES “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE OR ACCURATE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
8. Limitations of Liability
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- Our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to $200.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION.
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- Contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
11. Third Party Websites
Our Site includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Oncoshot, Oncoshot.com and our logo are trademarks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
15. Severability and Waiver
16. Exclusion of Third Party Rights
17. Entire Agreement
18. Law and Jurisdiction
20. Limitation on Time to File Claims
21. Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Oncoshot Pte Ltd.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to email@example.com.